About Our Houston Property Appraisal Services
Your Local Houston Real Estate Appraisers
Texas Home Appraisers LLC is the premier real estate valuation firm in the Greater Houston area. We have several locations throughout the area and employ only the most experienced staff to ensure your appraisals are reliable and completed on time. All of our appraisers are certified by the state of Texas and have a minimum of 5 years experience appraising properties in the Houston area.
We provide appraisals for most all residential applications including lending and non-lending situations. We are Houston’s largest provider of independent, non-lender appraisal assignments. Our commercial department is employed by clients state-wide for various level of assignments.
LOWER FEES. FASTER TURN TIMES. BETTER REPORTS.
Reliable Property Appraisals for Realtors, Homeowners, Lenders & Industry Professionals
About Real Estate Appraising
What is included in an Appraisal report?
The main purpose of an appraisal report is to let the reader know the value of the real estate in question, and depending on the scope of the report, one will customarily see the following:
- Who engaged the appraiser and whose purposes the appraisal is to serve.
- The intended use of the report.
- The purpose of the appraisal.
- Precisely what “value” attribute is being reported and what that value means.
- The effective date of the appraiser’s opinions and conclusions.(Sometimes this is in the past or maybe the future for new construction!)
- Characteristics of the property that have a bearing on the value, including: location, physical description, legal attributes, economic factors, the property rights valued, and non-real estate items included in the valuation, such as personal property, items that are more or less permanently installed and even intangible factors.
- All known easements, restrictions, encumbrances, leases, reservations, covenants, contracts, declarations, special assessments, ordinances, and other items of a similar nature.
- Division of interest, such as fractional interest, physical segment and partial holding.
- The scope of work used while working up the assignment.
Who orders the appraisal and when?
In the majority of appraisals that transpire in the U.S. appraisers are contact by a lending institution or a 3rd party ordering on their behalf, often called an Appraisal Management Company, to appraise property that is involved in a loan transaction.
Appraisers can also work for private clients outside the lending world, providing valuations and consultations in litigation cases, tax matters, divorce, estate settlement, tax appeal, insurance replacement cost and investment decisions.
FAST & ACCURATE VALUES BY LICENSED HOME APPRAISERS NEAR YOU
Work With Houston's Leading Provider of Independent Real Estate Appraisal Services!
HOUSTON REAL PROPERTY APPRAISALS
As one of the best Texas appraisal companies, we perform over 1,000 property valuations in the Houston market every year. We offer appraisal services and reports for properties across the Greater Houston Metro area including the counties of Harris, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Brazoria and Galveston as well as parts of Liberty and Chambers. Below are some of the markets within our service area. If your area is not listed, please call us and we will see if we can perform appraisals in your area.